Monday, August 20, 2007

A Free Hair Cut

I am sure we have all been victim of a free haircut, probably at the hands of our mother's in the early years. I now am the one dishing out the free haircut, to my dog Suzy that is. There is no way I am paying the same to get her groomed as it would cost me to get a good haircut!


This is a rough before pic. Actually, I finally decided to give her the cut because the hair was getting so long you could barely see her eyes. She was getting so poofy.

Post free haircut, and a lot of struggling. She may be small, but she is fiesty and puts up a good fight. I promise it is the same dog! She looks so different, poor girl. She lost a pound of hair too. I miss her poofy face, but at least I won't have to cut her for another 2 to 3 months. She feels like a chenille throw. It took about 3 days worth of touch ups for it to look this even. For a day she looked like she got in a fight with a pair of scissors, which I guess it literally was.

No comments: