Alright, let me gloat a little bit here...I may have to delete this one in the future. How many of y'all have dated someone who you thought was a really great person, but still had a LOT of things to work out, and were always emotionally pushing the relationship? Then broken up, and not to soon after they were dating another person, seriously might I add, got engaged and you felt a pang of jealousy, not wanting to be back with that person, but more the fact that they were the one with the issues and they are not engaged and you would love to be on the path to wedded bliss. Fast forward a few months when you have all but forgotten about that pang of jealousy, you find out in a round about way that they are now single again and the person they were engaged to complained about the same issues you saw. I hate to say it, but I was a bit bloated with gloat after that, 'cause I didn't even get to the engaged part and I saw the issues, and it wasn't me, and he's not gettin' hitched!
I know it's sad, but I would bet everyone has been there. I really shouldn't revel in it, but I am allowing myself this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment