Thursday, July 19, 2007

Music moves me

Elvis Presley, A Little Less Conversation (JXL remix)


Baby, satisfy me.


Lifehouse, Everything


I'll know when I find it. Will you?

Shakira, Hips Don't Lie


...ever wonder why enrollment in belly dance classes is at an all time high?

4 comments:

thefish said...

HOW IN THE SAM HILL DO YOU ADD YOUTUBE VIDEOS THAT DON"T SHOW UP AS BLANK LINKS?

Laurie said...

Ok, yeah, it looks like you got the information from "URL", but you want to get it from "embed"

Then just make sure you're not in compose, that you're in "Edit HTML". Paste it into that screen where you want it.

To make sure it works, you can go back into "compose" and then "preview".

thefish said...

Laurie, you are wonderful! Thank you. For some reason, your comment finally made sense to me! THANK YOU!!

Laurie said...

No worries... I promise it takes everybody a few tries before it works!