My babies will laugh like this.
I love the show So You Think You Can Dance and this is one of my favorite clips.
Here is another one.
In fact this last summer was such an amazing season of So You Think You Can Dance it was hard to choose a favorite dancer to root for to win.
Nickleback's Rockstar is a great song and the video has a lot of celebrity cameos. I like that it is a farce of how celebs can take the fame and money way too far.
I love this song and for the longest time I had no idea who sang the song let alone what the name of the song is...but of course this is not the first time that has happened and it wont' be the last.
I love this song Mercy by Duffy, but all of the official videos have the embeded url disabled with stinks 'cause I can't share it. Check out the related links.
Here is the same song from the So You Think You Can Dance.
Here are some of my favorite clips from Dancing With The Stars.
Julianne Hough and her bro Derek are phenomenal dancers!
Apollo and Julianne were amazing in so many of their dances, but this was definately one of the most memorable for me. Check out all the rest of their dances on this season.
Julianne is an amazing teacher and performer. This is one of my favorites ofher and Helio. I think this was her 2nd season to win the DWTS.
Here is a favorite of Jullianne and Cody on the current season of DWTS.
This current season of DWTS, Derek and Brook are my favorite's and I am rooting for them.
Samba
Rumba
Quickstep
Can you tell I love ballroom dance? I can't get enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment