Friday, November 28, 2008

Catching up on favorites in 2008

I honestly don't remember (shocker) when this was actually released, but i do know it is by far my favorite 007 movie, and definately an extremely HOT Bond, James Bond.

Casino Royale trailer.



Best Chase scene.



The new 007, Quantum of Solace, every bit worth the wait and the hype.



This is a great movie by and LDS writer/director about the Highland Rugby team in UT called Forever Strong. It is by the same writer/director for Of Saints and Soldiers. I got to see the movie screening. I loved it.



Dan in Real Life is another movie I am not sure when it was released but I saw it this summer with Tennille, Justine, Mark, Mom at the family reunion in Okoboji. I loved it. I always say that real life is better than fiction and this movie is just about that! Ha! The title even fits perfectly and the events of the movie are better than fiction, and I am sure it is based on true events!



My favortie Batman movies are the ones with Christian Bale, starting with Batman Begins. The second movie, Dark Knight, was amazing and contriversial since Heath Ledger died from complications of the perscription drugs he took during filming to truely get the essence of the Joker's caracter. It is rather sad to go to that extreme, but never the less it is a phenomenal movie.



I watched the Sex and the City movie which was a huge hit to all the SATC fans. I never followed the series, but I had seen a couple shows that were enjoyable. After seeing the movie, treated by Luce, I decided to watch the entire series so I could follow the nuances of the movie and characters better. It was good, and I love sexual innuendos, but I can't say that i am a die hard Sex and the City fan. Oh and I watched all seasons on DVD within 2 weeks. Total marathon.



BUT, the year has not ended yet.

No comments: