Sunday, December 16, 2007

Have Your Self a Merry Little Christmas



What an amazing time of year! I love Christmas. I love the carols. I love the tree, the garlands, the ornaments, the lights, the stockings, the holiday treats that only get made once a year. I love finding that special gift for loved ones in anticipation for when they open it, hoping they love it as much as I loved finding it. I love making Christmas cards and sending a bit of love to those who are important in my life. I love dreaming up Christmas traditions for my future family to keep it Christ and family centered. I love hearing of the stories of families sacrificing to allow another family to have a festive holiday who otherwise wouldn't have been able to give to their loved ones. I love remembering Christmases of the past. I love the new funny stories to add to my Christmas memories.

Most of all I love the spirit of Christmas reminding us of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, and all He has done for us.

1 comment:

Explore & Grow said...

Fun blog! Post an update!