Sunday, October 6, 2013
First day of a 60 day juice fast...btw it's been a while...
So I am at a weight I never thought I would ever get to...ugh...do I have to mention it?!??!!! Well I got to this point, and I have to deal with it and take responsibility for it. Ahem...308 lbs. Wow. I remember when I was 33 and I reached 266 and that was devastating. Well after this juice fast I will be happy to be under that. This is gonna be a tough road. Oh well. It is what it is. I need to loose this weight for my health, happiness, get active again, and have babies. I got married this past year, and my husband and I have been through anything but a honeymoon year. David has been out of work for over a year. He finally got a job only to find out the contract is up in one month. There is a possibility that he can get hired on directly with the VA hospital as opposed to the contract through the temp agency. We are in big debt. I have not been in debt since the last time I was married 13 yrs ago. Not fun. Not fun at all. I don't want to go through this trial, but unfortunately it is out of my control. I have been struggling with much anger, resentment, frustration, through all the change I have faced and the sacrifices that I have made to get married, and thing only getting worse. I have been resentful toward my husband and angry at God. I know I shouldn't. I know I need to face it with faith and be happy. I haven't. It isn't easy. I don't want to stay this way. I hate Las Vegas. I miss Southern California. I have given up so much to be with David, and I am angry about it. I have eaten my feelings and let the stress take over. I am not happy with myself. I am uncomfortable. I hate the way I look and the way I feel. I need to make drastic changes. This is my motivation for this 60 day juice fast. I know the first week is going to be the hardest. My sweet husband is supporting me by making the meals for him and Damien. He wants me to stick with it. I just want these trials to melt away with the pounds I am hoping to shed. I hope David gets a secure job. I want to get out of debt. I want to have babies. I am almost 37 and the fact that it isn't possible after waiting to get married for so long is hard for me to accept. I don't understand the why. I know I shouldn't need to know but have faith it will only be to my benefit in the end. I hope to be able to start running, hiking, exercising like I used to again. Sadly ever since David and I started dating I have stopped my exercising because he fought it. I still have to forgive him for that...as well as the financial part. I need to go back to my daily scripture study, keeping the sabbath day holy, prayers, temple attendance, and fulfilling my calling t get the help, strength, and blessings I need. Here goes nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment